Topic

2 to 4 day Hikes with fishing along the way

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion 2 to 4 day Hikes with fishing along the way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dustin Potter

@dustinp

Im looking for some trips in pa with some fishing along the way. I am not very experienced so a well blazed trail is helpful. I have done thirty miles so somewhere around there would be great any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks

Dustin p

Tristan Sprenkle

@tristan570

Check out the Black Forest Trail. 40 mile loop and if I remember correctly there are some opportunities to fish. I've been meaning to hike this thing for like 2 years now and still haven't gotten around to it.

http://www.pahikes.com/trails/black-forest-trail

chuck w
    BPL Member

@kcwins

Locale: WY

Wind River Range.

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Chuck, I don't think the Wind Rivers are in Pennsylvania….

I will admit that during the 4 years I lived in Pennsylvania, when I told people I was a native of Wyoming, they all asked if I were from Scranton or Wilkes-Barre.

chuck w
    BPL Member

@kcwins

Locale: WY

Opps. As I re read the OP I see I missed "pa". You mean the Wind River Range isn't in PA? I kid of course. I'll still stick to my guns though……head West!! Here's to Dubois, woohoo!!

spelt with a t
    BPL Member

@spelt

Locale: Rangeley, ME

I dunno!

….slinks away….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools