Topic

Looking for suggestions on a Bob Marshall Trip (Late Aug / Early Sept)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Looking for suggestions on a Bob Marshall Trip (Late Aug / Early Sept)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike Zens

@mz91184

Locale: Missoula, MT

I am looking for advice on a 4-5 day backcountry trip into The Bob Marshall. I have a couple friends coming from out of town and we are planning on late August / early September. We have all done a fair amount of backpacking, just not around The Bob Marshall. It would be great to do 7 – 10 +/- mile days.

I live in Missoula and have been here for a year. I mainly hiked in the Bitterroots last year. But I did a couple day hikes on the edge of the Bob Marshall too, East Saint Mary's Peak was my favorite day hike.

I could ask people I know around Missoula, but it seems like I will get better advice here. Any help is appreciated. Thanks – Mike.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools