Topic

Labor of love..

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Labor of love..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dale Gundy

@foolhardyhiker

Just wanted to share a site a buddy and I put together where we (and anyone else for that matter.. just need to register) can post pics, trip reports, general trail info, offer up comments, etc. out there. It always is a challenge planning for the next big trip with so much info scattered about the "information super-highway" ;-)

http://www.backpackingparadise.com/index.php

I hope some folks find it useful in planning their trips. And contribute, if you get a chance!

And NO, we are not selling anything on that site. All for "fun" if you can imagine.

Dale Gundy

@foolhardyhiker

if anyone has a good multi-day slot canyon trip in Cali. that might be good in the Oct. timeframe, it would be great to hear. I think that is going to be my next window for a trip.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools