Topic

GG Nightlight / ULA Conduit

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) GG Nightlight / ULA Conduit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Johnny Gish
    Spectator

@jtgish

Locale: Colorado

I just received my GG Nightlight Torso pad and I am bummed that it does not fit into my ULA Conduit pad sleeve. The pad is a little to wide and thick. I tried to force it and the sleeve began to tear off parts of the egg crate. Any Nightlight users have this problem with their pack, if not what pack are you carrying?

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Mine goes in a Golite Dawn first against the back. Next goes in a liner next to the pad. Gear goes in liner. Works great!

Johnny Gish
    Spectator

@jtgish

Locale: Colorado

The pad does not fit in my Golite Jam sleeve either. The Jam has a much smaller sleeve than the Conduit. Does the GG Uberlight have a pad sleeve? I see the G5 will fit the Nightlight.

John-where in north texas do you live?

Jason Smith
    BPL Member

@jasons

Locale: Northeast

I currently use my ULA Conduit with a GG Totsolite. I purchased the standard width then cut it every 10.5 inches. Then used foam spray glue and polyester ribbon to attach the pieces. It works pretty well. It does sometimes start to rip along the attached pieces, think I’ll try 10.25 next time.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Dallas…ah, didn’t notice we were neighbors.

RC
    BPL Member

@demo

Locale: PNW

same here. I was very bummed I tried to stuff my brand new GG Nightlight pad in my ULA Conduit. I ended up just taking my Torsolite…it fits great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools