Topic

RIRI Aquazip source

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear RIRI Aquazip source

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas Miller
    BPL Member

@nmiller08

Locale: Montana

Maybe this is already known, but I haven't seen a thread about it so here it is:

http://stores.rctfabrics.com/-strse-Zippers-cln-H2O-Resistant-Zipper-Chain-by-the-yard/Categories.bok

Just ordered some for a shell project and will update when it arrives.

Nick

p.s. see this recent thread re: these and YKK's waterproof zippers. I've heard good things about them from the one guy I know who has a jacket with them.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=39730

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

Woah there, nice find. I've looked all over trying to find these in small quantities at a fair price.

Good score, and thanks for sharing!

Nicholas Miller
    BPL Member

@nmiller08

Yeah, I was looking all over for a couple days, and this place didn't pop up under most google searches. I actually found it by searching "RIRI waterproof" pictures, and a small picture popped up that looked like it might be from a seller! They've also got some WP/B material that looks interesting, but no listed weights and fairly spendy.

Glad to share the info, and pretty reasonable pricing. They also reported $0 for shipping, but that might just be the auto check-out and shipping will be added. Still unknown at this time.

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

I'll have to drive over there and check them out. About 5 miles away.

Nicholas Miller
    BPL Member

@nmiller08

Got a call today that they are out of stock, unknown when they will get more. Bummer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools