Topic

Tenkara-Fishing.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Tenkara-Fishing.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Gibson

@pgibson

Locale: SW Idaho

Tenkara

Just wanted to let everyone know that our new Tenkara shop is now up and running. We are taking pre-orders this week on a new line of rods that are coming to us out of Japan. They should be getting to us in the next 2 weeks so we will be filling pre-orders pretty quick. We are also working out details on a couple options for nets with our partner in Japan. Our 10 foot rod comes in at just 2.5 ounces. We are also in the process of working on both a shorter rod and a longer rod, details on those are still being worked out. All of the other accessories and flies are in stock.

Cheers,

Paul
    Arrowhead Equipment
    Tenkara-Fishing

John Jensen

@johnj

Locale: Orange County, CA

Looks very good. To my eye, I think you should put one product on the home page, rather than counting on a click to a tab. A starter combo on the home page would be ideal.

If this idea works beyond your expectations, you know where to find me ;-)

[doh typos]

Paul Gibson

@pgibson

Thanks for the suggestion John. Added a couple of kit options to the site.

Paul Gibson

@pgibson

Bump, Just a couple more days to get in on the Pre-order Sale for the rods. Got the Shipping estimate from our Japan partner over the weekend so we will be finalizing up the details pretty quick.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools