Topic

Golite Clearance

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Clearance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dan Quixote
    BPL Member

@dan_quixote

Locale: below the mountains (AK)

I just perused through the golite clearance page from March (has it been that long?) and it looks like somebody returned some backpacks, as they've got men's medium jam in green from '09 posted, along with some small women's jams and pinnacles. Also, the poncho tarp is back too.

If I didn't already have all I needed of this for now, I'd be all over these. =)

Anthony Alpert
    BPL Member

@goby99

Locale: Trinity Alps

I got a Jam pack for $50, and a Pinnacle for $39. Thanks!!

Jeremy Malin

@jrmalin

Locale: New England

Just ordered a pinnacle and a poncho tarp.

Jake Palmer
    BPL Member

@jakep_82

Locale: Pacific Northwest

The poncho tarps are gone. They just canceled my order.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

ordered a jam pack this morning – got an email that they are sold out.

they pulled this last time they had these on clearance, cancelling orders. i feel sorry for this Barbara woman who has to email everyone that the orders are cancelled. golite cant afford a proper website with inventory tracking? its kind of pathetic to be honest.

Anthony Alpert
    BPL Member

@goby99

Barbara sent me an email too. The Jam pack is gone, but the Pinnacle will ship.

Derek Kind
    BPL Member

@berethorn

That Pinnacle in size small – what size person would that fit?

Anthony Alpert
    BPL Member

@goby99

I got it for my 10 year old son. I'm not sure if it will fit, and if it doesn't, I'll return it or ebay it.

Terri Wright
    BPL Member

@ncalcamper

Locale: SF Bay Area

I bought a small Jam for my 10-year old son. It fits him just a little big from a torso perspective, and there's just an inch or two left for the hip belt adjustment. I think the smaller shoulder straps fit great. I've previously used an extra small women's Gregory for him. It's not a perfect fit, but I think it works! Just don't tell him it's a women's pack!

ps. I wear a small, so I can get his hand-me-down when he grows out of it. So double bonus for me!

Aidan Kerr
    BPL Member

@akerr

Locale: Northeast

All,
    I purchased a pinnacle and a jam for my wife (purple and blue, respectively). They will be arriving on June 1 and we will decide between the 2, ultimately sending 1 or both back. Would be willing to pass along what I paid to you folks before returning to golite.

I'll let you all know by putting a post up in the gear swap forum.

Anthony Alpert
    BPL Member

@goby99

Thanks for the info Terri.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools