Topic

Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Brad Rogers
    BPL Member

@mocs123

Locale: Southeast Tennessee

Interesting, after using mu UL Down Inner for well over a hundred nights, I don't think I have ever seen a feather? I do have some sleeping bags and quilts that lose a feather every now and then, but not the jacket.

William Johnsen
    BPL Member

@sixoclocknews

I'll echo what John said and recommend anyone check out the FF Daybreak. I know the OP isn't going to, but for anyone else following the thread. The biggest difference for me is the cut. The MB was sized small and boxy. The Daybreak has a more efficient cut which helps keep the weight down and insulate better (in addition to the extra down). I had a Men's Medium (small was too small) MB Down Inner that weighed 7.2oz and the size small FF Daybreak I got weighs 7.9oz (and has zippered hand pockets, cinch cord at the waist and a 2 way YKK vislon zipper).

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools