Topic

Cloudveil’s Prospector pants

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Cloudveil’s Prospector pants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Do you know where I can find a pair of
    Cloudveil’s Prospector pants? No luck with a web search,seems to be discontinued. How about other suggestions of equal weight?

Robusto

Marcus Needham

@backpackinglightneedham-net

I understand the Peak is the replacement for the Prospector and Rodeo pants, with an improved fabric. There are a few comments elsewhere on these forums about them though not sure if anyone has posted a first-hand report yet.

Adam McFarren

@amcfarre

I’ve got a pair of last year’s model of the MountainHardware Switchback Stretch pants. This year’s model weighs in at 11oz according to their website, but mine came in at 9.2 on my scale.

Anonymous

From what I have seen, the peak pants are pretty much the same as the prospector but without the drawcord and with some added pockets and features. Still pretty much the same idea.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools