Topic

NeoAir Regular price: $139.95 Sale price: $97.97

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals NeoAir Regular price: $139.95 Sale price: $97.97

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miles M

@milesm

http://www.featheredfriendsretail.com/thne.html

Is this a good price? Anyone know a coupon code that is asked at checkout?

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Locale: Texas

Actually, the Regular is $104.97 with $10.13 for basic UPS shipping, for a total of $115.10. But, this is still about $3 cheaper shipped than anywhere else I've seen. I just bought a size Small NeoAir after receiving no less than four sale emails on the model this week. It seems like everyone has them on sale right now.

Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

The sales would probably be because they are trying to move out some stock for the season kick off. But, the other part of it is that Therm-a-rest is coming out with the new NeoAir All Season matt pretty soon. It's got an r value of 4.9 and is like 2.5 inches thick w/ a built in pump. Supposed to be coming out by July.

Matt Dirksen
    BPL Member

@namelessway

Locale: Mid Atlantic

For 99 bucks, for small or regular, if I recall.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools