Topic

Questions about Arroyo Seco and Tassajara

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Questions about Arroyo Seco and Tassajara

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kattt
    BPL Member

@kattt

I am taking a friend who has never backpacked before on a 3 day trip next week. We'll be spending one day at the Tassajara Hot springs, since she loves that kind of thing. I have hiked around Ventana quite a bit, so I am aware of critters, Poison Oak and unmaintained trails. While we are in that area, I'd like to take her to the Yin Yang pools. How do I get there from Tassajara Road (vs Indians Road) and how many creek crossings are there from the road to the pools. I am mainly interested in creeks that will present some difficulty given the time of year, and the amount of water we are having in this area in general. Anything either above thigh level( short people here ), or moving swiftly.
    Thanks,Katharina

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools