Topic

Backpacking PNW (Washington) July 18-21st help

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Backpacking PNW (Washington) July 18-21st help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott Gustafson

@scott_gus

Locale: Northern California

Hi all,

I am going to be up in the Seattle area for a while in July, and I was wondering if anyone had some ideas for a good 3 night 4 day trip. Or does anyone need someone else to join them? I will be home visiting family and before I had back to Norcal I would like to head out for a few days for some fun. I am hitting Lassen on my way up to WA from the 9th to the 12th so I will have all my gear and my car.

If anyone has any ideas or is interested in putting a trip together with me then let me know. :)

cheers,

Scott

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Take a tour at http://www.nwhikers.net and http://www.wta.org. Great info and up to date trail reports. With all the snow we have had, it will be a moving target.

Scott Gustafson

@scott_gus

Locale: Northern California

This post is rather old now but I ended up scoring a permit for the Colchuck zone of Alpine Wilderness in the Enchantment area. Was an amazing 4 days and I was happy to be able to backpack in my home state finally. I was also shocked how much Leavenworth has changed! We stayed at a B&B after the trip and it really reminded me of when I was in Bavaria. It was just to bad Asgaards Pass was still pretty treacherous to cross over – and the mountain goats were everywhere… then there were the toilets with a view. Toilets on a backpacking trip… haha.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools