Topic

HRP

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    neil mc gougan

@drivein

I'm going to do the HRP west to east, starting cc end of may 2011 I intend to complete < 40 days inc some additional peak bagging, camping light but comfortable, I'm looking for company??

Neil.

Chris Upson

@chrisupson

Locale: Scotland

Hi Neil,
    Good luck with your trip. I'm planning on attempting the HRP in July 2011 and would be interested to hear how you get on. Especially with snow conditions.
    Chris

neil mc gougan

@drivein

Hi Chris, I'm taking lt crampons and ice axe, but I've spoken with a guide in Lescun, he didn't think crampons were necessary (at least to Gavarnie)as there has been little snow this season, but at <500g I'll bear the weight as I might req them for the odd top.

Regards Neil.

PS I leave Scotland tomorrow evening, I hope the weather is better, we'r having 60-70mph gales and cold!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools