Topic

Slumberjack Ultimate 30 Degree $43-$33

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Slumberjack Ultimate 30 Degree $43-$33

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Unknown abc

@edude

Slumberjack up to 50% off retail @ The Clymb

Their 'Ultimate 30 Degree' bag is in stock in Long, Regular, and Short for $43, $38, and $33. Other synthetic bags are on sale for huge discounts as well. The other stuff (cots and tents) is not UL, but the prices are sweet.

The Clymb is an online reseller who takes high-end gear and apparel and sells at deep discounts to community of members (free registration) for limited time frames.

I myself have already bought good gear at significant discounts on The Clymb, and can personally testify to their excellent customer service. I have been nothing but happy in my dealings with them.

The Clymb charges only flat shipping fees between $1 and $8.

This sale ends in approximately 2 Days, 23 Hours at the time of this post.

This link will take you to the website, an if you sign up using it,

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/EvanSzakacs

I'll get credit towards my next gear purchase for inviting you once you make your first purchase. Thanks and good hunting!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools