Topic

Trek Assistance – 7-12-F-02

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Philmont Trek Assistance – 7-12-F-02

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bob Caplette

@bobcap

I am about to embark on my 5th Philmont trek as an advisor. This was to be my ultimate trek in that I had at least 1 of my 2 sons on my previous treks and currently my 3rd and youngest child, my daughter, is supposed to go with me this summer. We are both very excited. I have run into an issue that is a bit difficult to overcome. We have lost our female leader to a 4/05 surgery. I've contacted Philmont to see if I can "borrow" a Ranger for our trek, especially with the manner that caused our female leader to back out and was told "no". Bottom line – if i don't come up with a female leader my daughter cannot go. Our crew has 3 open slots so we have room for a mother and daughter or a female venture leader and 2 other youth.

Bob C

David LaRue
    Spectator

@phaedrus

Locale: Chicagoland

Bob,

Please update your profile. PM's will not work without a email address.

Manfred
    BPL Member

@orienteering

Bob,

you can PM me with your contact information to discuss details about a female Venturing Crew Advisor who may be available.

Manfred

Bob Caplette

@bobcap

I've updated my profile. I believe my fingers hit "enter" when my mind clearly called for the "tab" button when I was signing up. Thanks for calling that to my attention.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools