Topic

Your Gear List in Forum Profile

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Your Gear List in Forum Profile

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

You can now upload a sample gear list to your forum profile. It should be in PDF format so that it can be viewed by anyone on any platform without any additional software.

To upload your gear list, please go to your Change My Profile page, scroll to the bottom.

If a forum user has uploaded their gear list, you will see it on their profile page. Click on my avatar at left and you can see how this works.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

To comply with Ryan’s request for packing lists in .pdf format, the following converter is free, and as far as I can tell, spy-ware free.
    http://www.primopdf.com/
    Just Print “to” the virtual PDF printer which appears in your printer list, and the program will save it as a .pdf instead of actually printing it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools