Topic

Luxury Hammock Pillow – Free Shipping on all orders this week.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Luxury Hammock Pillow – Free Shipping on all orders this week.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Evan Cabodi
    BPL Member

@blackrock

Locale: Pacific Northwest

This past week we released a new pillow specifically designed for those who like to hang. I'm not sure how many BPL user's hammock, but for those of you that do here is 2oz of pure comfort. This week through Sunday the 17th we are also offering free shipping on all orders that include one. So if that rolled up jacket or pile of soft rocks just isn't cutting then try out some 900 loft goodness :)

Hammock Pillow with Pack Bag for the Trail

You can read more on the pillow at http://www.blackrockgear.com/pillow.html

We are also planning to release the next batch of "undermitt's" next week along with the much anticipated "Rastaman" Limited Edition Beanie.

Thanks,
    Evan
    Black Rock Gear

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

Evan, its an odd thing.. i have owned your BlackRock hats for at least 2 years.. they are huge on the HF – why no horrah's about your gear here on BPL?
    i have seen or heard very little on the Black Rock hat.. for shame!

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i have one of these pillows. it is an elite option for a hammock user…

Evan Cabodi
    BPL Member

@blackrock

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Hey Te-Wa!

I post now and again on the hats here but I don't have many sales to post up and I don't really want to bug people too much on it. I've posted a thread or two but never had much interest, though tons of interest at HF. I think BPL is more focused on the technical gear and at the end of the day a hat is just a hat. Though is the lightest warmest hat out there :) I'd love to answer any questions if people have them on our gear, all they've got to do is ask!

I did list the latest Limited Edition when it released a few weeks ago but still no dialogue though like I said it wasn't really much of a sale to list. I post here to get feedback on my hats, but without any interest it's hard to want to post up what we are doing, new gear we are making, etc. I'll post up when the Rastaman hats release next week along with the second batch of mitts which have been backordered for way too long.

The hammock pillows are pretty cool though. The ridge line clip point allows you to fix the pillow to your hammock but since it spans the width of the pillow it keeps it hanging just right. We've lined the top with a really nice wicking lycra instead of just ripstop like most other pillows and we've also included a bag to pack it in while on the trail. It turned out really nice and so far it's been a success. I think they'll be a handful at MAAHA this year. I think I've even sold a couple to Arizona in your neck of the woods :)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Fred eric
    BPL Member

@fre49

Locale: France, vallée de la Loire

No posts doesnt mean no interest.
    I ordered a hat a few days ago, the low postage cost for international shipping is very nice :)

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

i still think its the 'best' hat of it's kind out there. someone posts about a sun or rain hat and they get 22 responses..

1/2 loft, warm to the 20's at LEAST, momentum shell with a wicking liner. for .75 ounce?
    the BlackRock hat should be HUGE on BPL.

im also going to purchase your down mitts come this fall. thanks for your great products, from one cottage guy to another. mike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools