Topic

How to drop the most weight for the least $

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists How to drop the most weight for the least $

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    William Zila
    BPL Member

@ultralightwillinn-m

Locale: Albuquerque

Ok heres my 3season gear list i would say item wise I have got it pretty fine tuned money is really tight so what would be the biggest weight savings for the least $? The backpack stays for now as I like the vented back and don't need a new one

Pack: osprey talon 44 top compartment removed 2lbs
    Shelter system: HMG echo 1 tarp guylines 1.5 ounce ground cloth 8 ti stakes 10 ounces

Sleeping system: mountain hardwear phantom 45 18 ounces prolite 3/4 pad 10 ounces " I really don't like foam I am a side sleeper and have back problems that make me prefer the prolite"

Mess kit: monster can pot with caldera type esbit system 1.6 ounces margarine tub bowl with cozy 1 ounce light my fire spork .5 50ft cord for bear bag .5

Clothing /packed set of under armor cold gear 2.0 9ounces fleece benie 1 rain/wind shell 5.5 gloves 1.5 montbell ul down parka 7.5/ worn: layer 8 compression briefs 2.5 ounces alpine design sort sleeve t 4.4 ounces Columbia convertible pants 8.5 coumbial fishing shirt 9

Essentials: Sm knife 1 Sm lighter .5 two 1 liter platys 1ounce each small multi tool with compass thermometer and light 1ounce extra button cell light .2 tp 1ounce Sm notebook and pencil .5 micro pure 1ounce first aid kit 2 repair kit 1.5 trekking poles 20

anything I'm missing or that I could drop ps mike I think I will keep the tp for now lol"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools