Topic

PM issue – now no PMs?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support PM issue – now no PMs?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carl Holt

@sundown

Hello,

I am new to the forum and went ahead and set up my profile with an email for receiving PMs. It worked for a couple (2 exactly) and then it seems to have disappeared from my profile page. I was trying to have a seller contact me and he was not able to (so I went and looked) and there it was gone….

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

To send a personal message (aka PM) using the BackpackingLight.com forums follow these steps.

First, be sure you have your e-mail address entered properly in your BPL account settings. To do this:

1. Click "My Account" from the home page
    2. Click "Change My Forum Profile" located on the right hand side of the screen.
    3. Enter your e-mail address where it says "Email Address for Private Messages(PMs)"
    4. Now go to the forum, find the person you'd like to send a PM to and click their name.
    5. On their profile page click "Send a Personal Message (PM) to **person's name here**

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools