Topic

GoLite Cady synthetic insulated jacket $60

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite Cady synthetic insulated jacket $60

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest
    Andrew Applegate

@andrewpdx

Any idea how these run size-wise?

For reference, I'm a small in the nano puff, but a medium in the thermawrap.

TJ Christopher
    BPL Member

@compel

I'm 5'10" 150lbs with a slim build and a medium is a little roomy in the torso, but the sleeves and hem are good. A slim fitting fleece layers nicely underneath.

John Vance
    BPL Member

@servingko

Locale: Intermountain West

I picked up a medium last week and it's a bit small in the armhole/shoulders/chest for me. For reference I am 5' 9" 170lbs 41 chest 30 waist. I am usually on the border of a med or large depending on the cut. If you feel a med works for you I'd sell you mine for $60 and include shipping since I am going to have pay return shipping for an exchange anyway.

Carl Holt

@sundown

I purchased this jacket in Large about a month ago and used it quite a bit so far. Regarding sizing, it is a slim / athletic fit and I went with a large. It proved to be more trim fitting than my North Face jackets (Wind Wall fleece and Redpoint primaloft).

The arms have an extra 1/2 to 1" but it appears they are cut that way so they don't ride up. Overall I found it a super light jacket (1 lb, 1 oz) and I used it over just a base layer down into the 30s on a short trip recently.

The price was right!

Andrew Applegate

@andrewpdx

@ John Vance – not sure if you still have the Cady or if you've returned it, but I decided to forgo buying one right now. Great price, but I can only make funds go to so many pieces of gear . . .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools