Topic

Paramo Directional Clothing 60% Off.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Paramo Directional Clothing 60% Off.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Manuel Espejo
    BPL Member

@manuel-espejo

Locale: La Cuchilla de los Santa.

Paramo Clothing is made in Colombia, 60% Off if you buy in the fabric located in Bogota(only inside Colombia), I just ordered a Quito Jacket.

Excuse my english.

;)

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

A link, perhaps! ;-)

Manuel Espejo
    BPL Member

@manuel-espejo

no online shop you must call to the factory "Confecciones Miquelina" and ask for the stock, Miquelina only sell inside Colombia.

Manuel Espejo
    BPL Member

@manuel-espejo

I just receive in the mail my new Quito jacket!

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

Hi Manuel. I think when you write, "fabric" you are trying to say, "factory", no? In English "fabric" will be confused as "la tela". So, you are recommending that people call the factory, "Confecciones Miquelina", yes?

Manuel Espejo
    BPL Member

@manuel-espejo

i just edit the post, thanks for the correction Miguel. Miquelina only sells at the factory in Bogota if you want to buy a Quito Jacket you must be lucky and go to the location in 20 de Julio neighbourhood in the South of Bogota, no mail or telephone orders.

maybe this can be a incentive to the BPLers to come to my beautiful country, buy some PĂ ramo and trek in this wonderful place of the earth! Mountains, jungle, deserts all in one!

Miguel you're a PĂ ramo user too?

P.D: excuse my english

P.D 2: I don`t know why Danny Milks & Kristin Tennessen don`t make a article about my country, they visit Salento and Tayrona.

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

Miguel you're a PĂ ramo user too?

Yes! Very much so! It's my favorite waterproof clothing. I've been using Paramo since 1998… so quite a long time. I have many of their clothes, but my favorite one right now is the Vista Jacket.

Manuel, I very much want to visit Colombia. I heard that it has become a great place to travel in and much safer than 20 years ago. Unfortunately it still has a negative image in the rest of the world and so many people don't even consider going there. It really is too bad. It seems like a truly wonderful place to travel in, especially for the outdoors.

Manuel Espejo
    BPL Member

@manuel-espejo

if you speak Spanish travelling in Colombia can be very easy, and if you want to trek take advice of experience Colombian trekkers and local people about the safety of a particular area, some National parks tourism services are under private management so a extreme commercial feeling is present, but a lot more are open to the public and you don't need a guide, like the Sierra Nevada Del Cocuy and most of the Los Nevados national park (1% of the park is under private management including some trails, i work as a guide in this 1%).

PĂ ramo Clothing at local prices and one of the most Megadiverse country in the world! ;)

p.d: excuse my English, is self-learned.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"p.d: excuse my English, is self-learned."

No need to excuse your English, Manuel, it's as good as many of the folks on these forums who are English speakers! I'd say you taught yourself exceedingly well!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools