Topic

Joshua Tree Solo, 4/3-4/4

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Joshua Tree Solo, 4/3-4/4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

I can't copy/paste my report from my blog…and I really don't want to upload all the photos again.

Report here:

http://sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/joshua-tree-solo-43-44/

Cheers.

Samuel Kau
    Spectator

@skau

Locale: Southern California

I was just at Joshua Tree a couple of weeks ago when it rained and your photos reminded me of my trip! Not as ambitious as you were but we finished it in 2 days. Great read and major props for biking the whole thing and then hiking it next! I also decided to bring a windshirt and was very glad i did because it gets WINDY at night!

David W.
    BPL Member

@davidpcvsamoa

Locale: East Bay, CA

There is usually no where I would rather be once I am on the trail and yet I sometimes find it hard to get out the door for a solo trip. I'm glad you were able to complete an awesome trip and thanks for sharing your report.

Nick Gatel
    BPL Member

@ngatel

Locale: Southern California

Great trip, Craig.

Told you it was gonna be hot :)

Stamati Anagnostou

@yeoldehipster

Locale: New England

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that and taking in the pictures. Impressive miles on that first day, too!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools