Topic

New post since last visit?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support New post since last visit?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Yi
    Spectator

@traumahead

Locale: Cen Cal

I recall from a while ago everytime I would visit, all the new posts since the last time visited would be have the icon next to the forum section/thread be orange, with the old ones grey. Everytime I visit now, they're always grey. Is there an option for that?

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Christopher, the colors of links on our site are based on the CSS rules that our designer has chosen and I respect his choices as he is a well-versed and studied individual. My guess is the gray/orange is a matter of whether you have clicked the link recently (for instance, perhaps clicked links are gray and unclicked links are orange).

To see the new posts since your last visit it doesn't matter what color the link is however. Simply clicking the "New Posts Since Last Visit" link will provide that list as always.

Christopher Yi
    Spectator

@traumahead

Locale: Cen Cal

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. It's not the link itself, it's the little icon next to the forum section/thread name.

Circled in red.
    Icon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools