Topic

Railriders Ecomesh or similar?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Railriders Ecomesh or similar?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Watts
    BPL Member

@7sport

"If I do end up returning them, does anyone have any suggestions on similarly featured hiking pants?"

I've become a big fan of Arcteryx Perimeter pants. Like a lighter version of the Gamma LT pants material with a little less stretch.

If you like the vented features of the RR, check out exofficio's version. I have a pair of RR bone flats pants and felt that exofficio did a better job at a similar style pant. I forget the model name – maybe the air strip line?

David Miles
    Spectator

@davidmiles

Locale: Eastern Sierra

+1 on the RailRiders low crotch. I have the EcoMesh and the Adventure Pant.

I still like the North Face convertible pants the best. I finally got my second pair after 10 years of abuse on rescues.
    I mostly bought the second pair for better DWR. Still wear the the first pair with a bit of mending on the rear.

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools