Topic

15% off 2007 Mont-bell jackets at Campsaver

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 15% off 2007 Mont-bell jackets at Campsaver

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Colin Kelley

@ckelley

Locale: Santa Barbara

Campsaver.com has the new 2007 Mont-bell jackets all at 15% off MSRP. Shipping is free as well. They say the offer expired 10/25/06 but it’s still live right now!

http://www.campsaver.com/mont-bell.php

Richard Loar

@loarrh

Thanks for the post. I have been planning to get one for my wife. Found a promo code “dunder” that provided another 10% off, for a total savings of 25%.

Sandra Warner

@sam-1

Thanks, just ordered the womens Thermawrap and (dunder) code still working, got it for $107.06

Aaron Granda
    BPL Member

@throckmorton

Rich and Colin,thanks for the heads up. The dunder code worked for me too when I ordered on Halloween. Only bad part is I got it yesterday and instead of sending the green one that I ordered I got a blue one. I would advise against the blue,it’s kinda ugly. Great jacket though.

Colin Kelley

@ckelley

Locale: Santa Barbara

You’re welcome for the tip!

Is the ugly blue jacket you’re referring to a Thermawrap or Ultralight Down Inner Jacket? I ordered the ULDIJ in “Blue Ridge” and it is a little on the purple side for my taste. I asked a friend for an opinion on the color. He diplomatically asked “Is it reversible?” :-) [The lining is gunmetal–that wasn’t clear from the web photos.] No it’s not reversible. But I can live with the color.

I agree that it’s a great jacket made even better this year with pockets and a zipper. The only improvement I’d like to see would be some inner insulation for the pockets instead of just a thin fabric layer.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Long sleeve smartwool shirts now at steep and cheep for about $33. http://www.steepandcheep.com

Aaron Granda
    BPL Member

@throckmorton

It is the down one. My girlfriend said the same thing about the color. Needless to say,it’s going back.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools