Topic

Snow Peak Titanium Water Bottle/Flask – Wide Mouth

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Snow Peak Titanium Water Bottle/Flask – Wide Mouth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    . Callahan
    BPL Member

@aeronautical

Locale: London, UK.

I just had confirmation from Peggy at Snow Peak, that their titanium water bottles should be in stock in May! (o:

Quote:
    "We have finally come out with a titanium beverage bottle. we should have them in stock in May,

http://www.snowpeak.com/tableware/flasks-bottles/kanpai-350-ds-tw-070.html

it will look just like the stainless steel version with the same lids but will be titanium. price I am not sure yet.
    thank you,

Snow Peak
    Peggy Borne
    Product Manager
    PO Box 2002
    16081 SE 98th Ave
    Clackamas, OR 97015"

Whilst capacity is limited, its the first wide mouth titanium bottle/flask available, and being Snow Peak, it'll be quality!

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Wonder what's the weight?

Also, in case anyone is wondering… the Japanese term "kanpai" — which is what they use for toasting each other — comes from the Chinese drinking term 乾杯 (gan bei) meaning "dry cup" — i.e. bottoms up — drink it all. Cheers.

Fred eric
    BPL Member

@fre49

Locale: France, vallée de la Loire

reminds me when i was working at Daya Bay 20 years ago :)

back to the subject a wide mouth titanium bottle could interest me while the narrow mouth one from vargo didnt.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools