Topic

Four Corners Backpacking/Fly Fishing Trip Late March early April

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Four Corners Backpacking/Fly Fishing Trip Late March early April

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Walker

@raw5785

So I moved to the four corners area (Farmington, NM) back in November. Haven't gotten to do a lot of backpacking yet since moving in. I just found out today that I have off Thursday-Saturday and am looking for any suggestions for a three day backpacking trip in the area (4-5 hour drive max). Preferably with some fly fishing as well (not a necessity but would be pretty awesome). Places that I have thought of Bandelier, Pecos and Mora Creek (might be to snowy, I do have snow shoes and winter gear though), Cebolla Creek? Any feedback and other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools