Topic

GoLite Multi-Sport Backpack REVIEW

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable GoLite Multi-Sport Backpack REVIEW

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

Companion forum thread to:

GoLite Multi-Sport Backpack REVIEW

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

I like the multisport, but found its short profile and opportunity to lash stuff to the back causes it to drag your shoulders down when loaded up. It works with a “thin” profile, it doesn’t work as well with a “fat” profile.

Benjamin Smith
    BPL Member

@bugbomb

Locale: South Texas

I haven’t used the Multisport, but based on the pictures here and my experience with the Golite Dawn, it appears that the Multisport is basically a panel-loading Dawn with a better hipbelt. I’m sure there are other distinctions, but Ryans complaints about the profile of the Multisport more or less parallel my thoughts on the Dawn.

Ben

Cris Reifsteck

@unsuperguy

I’ve used both the Golite Multisport and the Salomon Raid Revo 30 and found the Salomon to trump the Golite in just about every conceivable way except the Salomon weighs in about 1 oz heavier.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools