Topic

Japanese members, can you help, please?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Japanese members, can you help, please?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Frederick Anderson
    BPL Member

@fredfoto

Locale: Spain

Hi,
    I saw a blog in Japanese which featured some gear I really am interested in, but cannot find any links to the item in question.
    The link is to http://ulgstore.exblog.jp/i9/ and the item is the green shoulder bag or sacoche in a foto down the page with the words Haikazudepo Kosasshu.
    I'd love to be able to get in touch with the manufacturer either through the store ulgstore or directly, but can't understand the email link on the ulgstore site.
    I like to use a sacoche, and have one from Locus Gear, and would like to inquire about the Haikazudepo too.
    Thanks in advance, and my thoughts and best wishes are with you all in Japan.
    cheers,
    fred

Arapiles .
    BPL Member

@arapiles

Locale: Melbourne

Hi Fred

In case you didn't get a response to this post, the sacoche is by/from Hikers Depot in Tokyo ("Haikazudepo" is what happens to "Hikers Depot" when reverse translated), which I'm guessing is where you may got your Locus Gear bag.

Drop Bear
    BPL Member

@dropbear

The original post dates back to march last year.

But if your still interested that brown bag is from a cycling shop.
    (The green bag is from Hikers Depot.)

Here a link to the manufacturers site, and they say they ship to Europe for 1500yen.

(I use one of the locus gear bags for my camera)

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

Sorry John, I never saw this post. It was only one week after the disaster, with earthquakes rocking everything all day, daily for three months afterwards, so most people were just to caught up with daily existence to be checking BPL much at the time. Glad Arapiles picked it up. Did you ever get the sacoche? As was said earlier, the one you are describing is from Hiker's Depot. Just email Tomoyoshi. He's very friendly and speaks excellent English.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools