Topic

Absoroka Hip belt attachment?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Absoroka Hip belt attachment?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott Nelson
    BPL Member

@nlsscott

Locale: Southern California and Sierras

How do the hip belts for the Absoroka Pack attach to the pack body? I bought the hip belt when they went on sale here for use on my MYOG pack. Upon receiving them, I am puzzled on how they attach on that pack. They have a strip of velcro, but that can't be strong enough. Any help (or pictures) would be appreciated. It is not like you can look at one of these packs in a store…Thanks, Scott

Josh Christensen

@jpc44

Locale: NE

Look at the end that attaches to the side of the bag and you'll see it's actually a pocket that accepts the bottom of the frame. Anyone who bought during the gambler's sale knows what I'm talking about, as we had to pull the frame out and reinstall due to manufacturing error. Took about 45 minutes before I saw the note with the instructions though… hopefully no one wanders into the woods with a backwards frame!

Scott Nelson
    BPL Member

@nlsscott

Locale: Southern California and Sierras

Thanks, I can see it now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools