Topic

Sportslick

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Sportslick

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe Geib
    BPL Member

@joegeib

Locale: Delaware & Lehigh Valleys

Mine has expired. Can't find it on BPL. Anywhere else to procure this most excellent anti-friction aid?

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

A quick google search turns up a number of places that sell it.

John Donewar
    BPL Member

@newton

Locale: Southeastern Texas

Joe,

This link to The Find website gives a few possibilities for Sportslick suppliers.

Party On,

Newton

Elliott Wolin
    BPL Member

@ewolin

Locale: Hampton Roads, Virginia

I suspect the "expiration date" refers to the anti-fungal component of Sportslick, if it has any meaning at all. I doubt its lubricant and waterproofing abilities are affected. I use old (i.e. post expiration date) Sportslick all the time, works fine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sportslick.com has a huge economy size tube, 3.8 oz, for $12 plus $5 shipping. It's a great deal, IMO. I bought it last year and figure it's a 3-4 year supply before it expires. Or you coulfd split it with friends and really get by cheap.

Joe Geib
    BPL Member

@joegeib

Locale: Delaware & Lehigh Valleys

Yeah, you're probably right that the expiration date is only for the antifungal. I've gotten some benefit from that in the past, and not sure if I'd rather just use it for the lube abilities. Thanks for all the info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools