Topic

Who all is doing the PCT 2011?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Who all is doing the PCT 2011?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Thomas

@jdthomas

Locale: SE Michigan

Hey everyone,
    I am just getting excited about the upcoming PCT and just curious who all is planning to hike it this year and what is your starting date? Mine is May 15 ; Start the hike on the 16th… How to see you out there!

ryan Ashby

@steveclimber

Locale: So Cal

josh-what up man, I met you at KO last year, nice to hear you are going all the way! no KO this year?

Joshua Thomas

@jdthomas

Locale: SE Michigan

Whats up Ryan,
    Nope man never met you before, this is my first time heading out west! I hope to see you out there man!

ryan Ashby

@steveclimber

Locale: So Cal

you looked exactly like this guy at KO last year! Good luck man let me know if you still have any PCT questions, otherwise start hiking!!!

Kevin Cody

@codycolor2

Locale: Los Padres NF

I'm looking forward to ADZPCTKO as it will be my first one.

Elisabeth Chaplin Philabaum
    BPL Member

@elisabitch-2

I'm leaving on my birthday, April 23 (but I'll hang out at KO for the weekend too). Very excited.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools