Topic

Light Daypack?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Light Daypack?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jeremy wo

@jwucd

I need a light daypack in the 1700-2000 cu. in. range (aproximately). I know there are a lot of really light packs that are much larger, but I need something smaller. Also, I’d like something more durable than most light frameless packs. It doesn’t have to be featherweight. Any suggestions?

It’s going to be used for day hiking and traveling.

Thanks.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

I use this as both hiking and traveling daypack:

http://www.eaglecreek.com/40302.html

It’s simple, lightweight, and you can easily roll or stuff it inside your backpack when traveling or going for multi-day hikes.

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

absolutely nothing is lighter than the GossamerGear Whisper Uberlight Pack (aka G6), except no pack at all.

it is only 3.7oz & 2000 in^3 capacity.

i own the G5 pack. excellent pack, but larger than what you are looking for (however it’s only 7.5oz with optional sternum strap). i will get myself a G6 later this year.

here is a link to the GossamerGear website – click here

here is a link to the BPL website – click here

to B. Tang. – ni hau ma? dui bu qi. if you are interested in making the web address in your post an active link, do the following. view the page source for this webpage. in your browser it’s usually found by clicking the View pull-down menu, then select the “Page Source” menu-choice, or, depending upon the browser, select the “View Page Source” menu-choice. next, search (via either a menu choice or the control-F key-combo) for a word or two of the words found in my post. look for the “href” HTML mark-up instruction. examine how the two “href’s” in my post are formatted. edit your post similarly. hope this helps. ni ming bai wo de yi si ma? zhu ni yu kuai.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

for the web pointers. You are quite the Chinese scholar! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools