Topic

SAC, 7 oz rain pants

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals SAC, 7 oz rain pants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toby Maxwell
    Spectator

@eeooo4-2

Locale: Idaho

Sherpa adventure gear, 10k waterproof rating, no reviews though, claims 7 oz, not bad for $24…

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Size up!

I received a pair of these from an earlier SAC sale I plan on putting up on the Gear Swap. Seem nice enough, but they do run a bit small around the waist and the leg. I usually wear XXL tops and XL bottoms, and so I ordered this pant in XL. Most PU rainwear is sized up some, so I wasn't worried about it being too small.

Jason Webb
    BPL Member

@nikeman240

I also got a pair a couple weeks ago. They seem like some quality pants. I normally wear a medium to large (34 in waist, 33 in inseam) and I ordered a large. seem to fit about right. They weigh 7.75 oz on my scale in large… If you are in need of some rain pants, I don't think you will be able to beat the price/quality of these at the weight.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools