Topic

NANO Ultralight Backpacking Tarp availability?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support NANO Ultralight Backpacking Tarp availability?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philip Delvoie
    BPL Member

@philipd

Locale: Ontario, Canada

Just wondering if there is an ETA for availability of the Nano Tarp? Trying to decide if I wait or consider another tarp. Thanks.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

We will be bringing this tarp back with another round of production but no hard dates are planned as of yet. We are also currently designing other shelter offerings as well.

Philip Delvoie
    BPL Member

@philipd

Locale: Ontario, Canada

Thanks for the quick response Sam. Will keep an eye out for an update.

"We are also currently designing other shelter offerings as well."

Although now you are just teasing us with this tidbit of info. The ultralight masses are sitting on the edge of their 3oz carbon fiber/titanium seats waiting for….details!

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

I used to be one of those who sat on the edge of his chair waiting so I remember. I still get to do that when other companies are coming out with cool stuff so all is not lost ; )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools