I created this layering system so I can go up and down on it depending on what the temperature was outside. I include a lot of fleece so the system is more durable and can be used long term without having to worry too much about compression of items or them getting wet. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve on this system? Please remember that I am 6'5" and 235lbs with a long torso so most things will not fit. I also do not go up mountains or do climbing but rather just walking around off and on trail. Thank you.
Torso
Soffe 50/50 T-shirt
RailRiders EcoMesh Shirt
Patagonia R2
GoLite Tumalo Storm Jacket
Montbell Alpine Down Jacket
Lower
Ex Officio Boxer Briefs
Patagonia Expedition Weight Bottoms
REI Convertible Sahara Pants
Trash bag rain skirt
Hands
OR Omni WindPro Gloves
OR PL-300 Mitts
REI Taped Mitts
Head
OR WindPro Hat
OR WindPro Balaclava
Hood from rain jacket
Nunatak Down Balaclava
Sunday Afternoon Adventure Hat
Bolle amber goggles
Maybe some shell pants, a longer down jacket and some insulated bottoms?

