Topic

Patagonia: Chile (Torre Del Paine NP “W” Circuit) & Argentina (Los Glaciares NP) Jan 25 – Feb 8, 2011

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Patagonia: Chile (Torre Del Paine NP “W” Circuit) & Argentina (Los Glaciares NP) Jan 25 – Feb 8, 2011

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    A Elie

@breakankles

I'm a bit late in posting and I know this thread is quite old, but I wanted to thank everyone for their help (particularly Scott Truong, Ryan Teale & Lawson Kline) as I planned my Winter 2011 TDP trip. I was solo and it couldn't have been any better for my first hike. :-)

Patrick O’Neil
    Spectator

@human

I'm reviving this great trip report to ask if it's still easy to simply show up to Torres del Paine. From what Scott says here one can fly in and make their way to the park without any sort of pre-registration or to much hassle. Is this still the case? Thanks.

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Locale: Maroon Bells

Still the case.

Justin Brennan
    BPL Member

@jgbrennan

Locale: Here and there.

Nice trip report. I need to kill some time at the end of the year outside of the U.S., and I think I just locked in my plans. Scott (or others), if it is OK I'd like to PM ya with some questions as I make plans (will probably be a December trip).

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools