Hey everyone. I want to go on a 4 day and 3 night bike trek around the area I live, which is in central Texas in the Hill Country. Dates would be from March 14-17 and total mileage is estimated at around 215 miles. Here is a prototype gear list I whipped up. I would have a rack on my bike that I would just strap my Jam to. Total weight for all this is 154 ounces, or 9.6 pounds. If there isn't a number by something, it means it's worn.
Shelter Pack Sleep
GoLite Jam 2: 23.6
Kelty Cosmic 35: 48
Therm-a-Rest Z-Lite Small 10
Tyvek Groundcloth 4
MLD Poncho Tarp 13.5
Guyline, Stakes(6) Stuff Sack 6
Water Kit 4.7
Platy Bottle 2L (Dirty Water)
Powerade Bottles 1L x2
Cooking Set 11.3
Cat Can Stove
GSI Pinnacle Soloist Set
Foil Windguard
Lighter
MSR Pactowl Nano
12 oz fuel bottle 1
Utility/Everyday
Kershaw Random Leek
Silva Guide Compass 1.3
Surefire G2 LED 4.5
Rest of Category 6.4
Bug Spray
Traveler Toothbrush/Flossers
Toothpaste
Dr. Bonners Soap
Chapstick
Sunscreen
Clothes
Convertible Hiking Pants
Undies 4
Patagonia Capilene 1 Shirt x2 4.6
Biking Shorts
Socks x2 2
Balaclava 1.4
Under Armour Gloves 1.7
Bandana 1.1
Emergency Kit 4.8
Consumables Total Weight: 176 oz/11 pounds
Water (3 liters) 96
Food
8x Clif Bars 20
3x Oatmeal 6
Dehydrated Meals 21
Tea 0.4
Almonds 4
Trail Mix 12
Apricots 8
Fuel (12 oz) 9
The only thing I really question is my shelter. Though I don't really expect rain in Texas in mid-march, I just can't be sure right now. I really want to make my own Meteor Bivy, but I don't think I will have it made by then, seeing as I have no sewing experience.
Also, consumables are not really set in stone. I am going through a major town everyday, I could just restock on consumables daily. I just thought I would carry them all with me if I had the space. It would probably make things easier.
Any input you guys can add to my list is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

