Topic

Bear Can In Exos 46

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Perkins
    Spectator

@rp3957

Locale: The Sierras

Anybody out there have a Osprey Exos 46 that they have used a bear can in? I usually carry mine vertically for easy access, but horizontally works as well. I have read the review done on BPL, but they did not test with a bear can. FYIW, I have the Bearikade Weekender. Thanks.

Bill Markwood

@wpmarkwood

I have an Eos 46 and a BearVault 500 fits vertically. I havent tried it horizontally.

Robert Perkins
    Spectator

@rp3957

Thanks Bill, I actually prefer it vertically for easy access to food throughout the day. Thanks.

Anyone else out there?

Manfred
    BPL Member

@orienteering

My daughter has the Exos 46 is size small. I just put my Bearikade Expedition in there. It slides easily in – no problem. Of course it takes up most of the available space.

Manfred

Robert Perkins
    Spectator

@rp3957

Thanks Everyone for the info. Anyone else out there with some experience with a bear can in an Osprey Exos 46? Once the can is in there, can you still get a sleeping bag and a small bag of clothes ect. inside? ie…WM Summerlight in bottom, then about the same size bag of clothes on that, then the bearcan vertically on top.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools