Topic

Patagonia Houdini at Shoebuy.com for $76.36

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Houdini at Shoebuy.com for $76.36

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Applegate

@andrewpdx

Patagonia Houdini at Shoebuy.com for $95.45. Enter SWEET at checkout for 20% off of that to bring the total to $76.36. Offer ends today (2/13).

John Castro-Rappl
    BPL Member

@jabber

Thanks!

With my member discount it ended up at $68.36 with free shipping. Not too bad for a great piece of kit.

Steven Feng

@xtekian

Excellent deal. FYI, if you are a Shoebuy member you get an extra 10% off, so mine actually come to $68 with free shipping.

Kyle Dickerson

@kyledickerson

Thanks! Sweet deal.

John Quinn
    Spectator

@inspector8598

Locale: Northeast

Thanks, SWEET deal. John

Bobby Lee

@rblee

Hey I use those rebate websites too get even more % off whatever gear I buy, you guys use them too?

Looks like shopathome.com has the best @ 15% rebate at shoebuy.com. ive used it and have gotten rebate checks from them so its legit. i think they have the best % for backcountry and moosejaw too.

here is my link, i get a kick back i think if you guys sign up and get rebates.

http://www.shopathome.com/?IAFCG=szwGUyAOdXWA6XLSx+DvbA==

Bobby Lee

@rblee

not trying to spam, but mr rebates is 15% off shoebuy too. if you dont use these sites for gear purchases you are leaving some cash on the table!

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=398747

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Not bad- $68.36 here too! Only problem is that they don't have XXL… Went with the XXL anyway, seems worth the try considering SB apparently has free return shipping to boot.

I was just going to post a WTB on a Houdini, Arc'teryx Squamish, or Montane Lite-Speed in XXL, XL, and XXL respectively… Thanks for the timely tip!

EDIT: I forgot to ask- how does the Houdini fit these days? Most things I've read say a little small, but I have seen some reviews that say it's a bit big. I've a XXL Nano Puff Pullover, and I could do with it being a little smaller. Not sure if XL would be too small, but there is a lot of room for layer. Just curious!

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

I don't think the XL is going to fit but I might as well check it out.

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

That's what I was thinking, Brett- sounds like there's nothing to lose. :)

Manfred
    BPL Member

@orienteering

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the tip. We were getting ready to buy 3 Houdinis (for my wife and two of our daughters) at the local Patagonia store, when I saw your link.

Women's Houdini were not on sale at Shoebuy.com, but my three girls liked the men's orange (clementine) Houdini that were on sale. That saved us a lot of money.

Thanks,

Manfred

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Locale: Texas

Thanks! It's technically 2/14 right now but the code still worked for me! Be sure to click "Register" at checkout and you'll instantly get the 10% members discount.

Clint N.
    Spectator

@cnewitt

Locale: Utah

I just ordered a houdini and the code is still working today. Also got the additional 10% off so only paid $68.72 and went through fatwallet for 11% cash back. Thanks, I'm happy.

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Has anyone else had problems with ShoeBuy? I've never ordered from them before, but my order is looking a bit funky. I got an order confirmation, but when I log in to look at my order it says it wasn't made by my account. Not sure if they canceled it without notifying me… This happen to anyone else?

EDIT:

Ack- should have done my researching before giving them my money. One star at resellerratings.com.

Brendan Lammers
    BPL Member

@mechb

Locale: Washington DC

Google checkout reviews shows these guys as being a decent seller. Who knows though.

Google seller reviews — shoebuy.com

Clint N.
    Spectator

@cnewitt

My order status is "In Process" so hopefully it goes through smoothly and I hope yours does as well. I think I ordered something from ShoeBuy a few years ago and did not have a problem.

D G
    Spectator

@dang

Locale: Pacific Northwet

I ordered a pair of shoes from them and they shipped rapidly. Also, they included return shipping and forms incase the you wanted to return them (for free). I was pretty happy.

Bobby Lee

@rblee

I have ordered several patagonia items from them in the past and never had a problem – but i had noticed the bad reviews so held my breath each time. the prices they have with all the discounts and rebates are almost worth the risk. ived used coupon codes before with them that were 30% off with that 15% rebate too. so 45% off already on sale items – they are def a retailer to keep an eye on every month or so for big sales

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Good to hear. I emailed customer service to find out if my order is still valid and whether or not it shipped. Weird…

Jason Delso
    BPL Member

@zencarver

Locale: DFW

Aaron, have you heard back? I just got my shipping confirmation email.

edit to add: Apparently it actually shipped yesterday, but the email came in a few minutes ago.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"Aaron, have you heard back? I just got my shipping confirmation email. … Apparently it actually shipped yesterday, but the email came in a few minutes ago."

Same here, got notice a bit ago today, but actually shipped yesterday.

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Thanks guys!

I got a notification the afternoon- and it looks like it shipped yesterday. The order is still not "associated" with my account, which hopefully won't be a problem.

Robert Carver
    BPL Member

@rcarver

Locale: Southeast TN

I got an email yesterday that mine had shipped.

Chad Helmke
    BPL Member

@the-gear-recycler

Locale: High Rockies

As of last night the code was still working and I picked a Houdini up for the $68 price after sweet code and membership. Thanks for the heads up!

Clint N.
    Spectator

@cnewitt

My houdini just arrived about 10 minutes ago. I pulled it out, tried it on and couldn't be happier for that price. It seems like a simple, functional, and high-quality piece of gear. The package actually came from Patagonia rather than ShoeBuy.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools