Topic

Ray-Way 3-person tarp and net tent dimensions

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Ray-Way 3-person tarp and net tent dimensions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elliott Wolin
    BPL Member

@ewolin

Locale: Hampton Roads, Virginia

I posted this under reviews but figured it belonged here as well. With Ray’s help I scaled up the 2-person dimensions to get the following 3-person tarp and net tent dimensions. Same instructions as for the 2-person design:

Later…there are some concerns from Ray-Way products concerning the ownership of the design of a three-person tarp and net tent based on the Ray-Way design. I have thus removed the dimensions from this post. Ray-Way products asks that you contact them concerning three-person tarp and net tent cutting dimensions.

Contact me ([email protected]) for more information.

Simon Wells

@simonw

Love to see some pictures!

Did you find it was any more flappy in winds due to the increased area?

Thanks

Simon

Elliott Wolin
    BPL Member

@ewolin

Locale: Hampton Roads, Virginia

The weather for all 14 days on the Wonderland trail was calm and cool, with little or no wind, so I have no experience with the three-person tarp in the wind. I note that Jardine used much larger poly tarps in windy conditions and reports no significant problems.

I’ll try to post a picture…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools