Topic

Golite Shoes on LeftLane (Timber Lite – $60) [actually $50/read post]

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Shoes on LeftLane (Timber Lite – $60) [actually $50/read post]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Josh Turner

@renruthsoj

Locale: Georgia Foothills

Stumbled upon this burning the midnight oil and deemed it worthy of posting for two reasons; I've yet to see LeftLane mentioned in "Gear Deals" or on BPL and, I'm very fond of the Timber Lite(own two pairs) as an all purpose boot.

LeftLane Sports is The Clymb-esque minus the required invitation, although you do have to sign up before browsing. By my count, they have 24 styles of Golite shoes all of which 50%-70% off.

Here's their spiel in full:

You have been invited to check out LeftLaneSports.com, the newest way to shop for Outdoor and Fitness gear at up to 70% OFF retail.

LeftLane Sports teams up with leading Outdoor and Fitness brands to deliver exclusive prices (with savings up to 70% OFF retail) on footwear, apparel, and gear! Every day, they offer unbeatable deals on top products from brands like Mountain Hardwear, Sierra Designs, Columbia, Salomon, Kelty, KEEN, and many more!

Unlike traditional sites, their sales last for a limited time (typically 72 hours to a week) and sell out quickly, so you have to act fast to cash in on the unbeatable savings. You’re guaranteed that LeftLane’s prices are the lowest anywhere!

To access the great prices, you must first become a member. It’s free, and all you need is your name and email to sign up. And since you have been invited, you’ll receive an instant $10 shopping credit towards your first purchase. When you spend $50 or more, your credit will be instantly added to your order!

Aha, my first time reading that…so it appears we are both the benefactors of a 10 spot – even better than Clymb.

So here's the link already – apologies for the long post, it's 3am. Peace.
    http://www.leftlanesports.com/invite/JoshTurner

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

In regards to GoLite shoes, the out sole is very lacking in the durability department. That includes the latest models. However, I have heard they're working on fixing the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools