Topic

My attempt at a list

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
PostedFeb 10, 2011 at 2:12 pm

So I am new to the whole UL backpacking, and compared to most of you guys I am not ever going to be UL/SUL just because some of the trips I take require a little more weight hence a beefeer pack. But I have managed to shave a lot of weight off my equipment and on my typical 2 day trip I am so light its not even funny (compared to my former list) Anyway here is the list, as allways input appreciated it…

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=en&key=tTSoG6tTyYkVLWSgk8ZV48A&authkey=CJahq4YF&hl=en#gid=4

Ben Smith BPL Member
PostedFeb 10, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Not sure if I am interpreting this right, but… a whole pound of rope!

What kind of rope is that? I think you could get by with an ounce or so…

PostedFeb 10, 2011 at 3:31 pm

That's climbing rope, not always used only when climbing =), but that should not be in there, I have a whole other climbing gear list…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...