Topic

Petzl e+lite for 15 bucks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Petzl e+lite for 15 bucks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mat Tallman

@wehtam

Locale: Midwest

I was browsing my local Gander Mountain this evening, because I have a gift card there I need to use and it's on my way home, and came across the e+lite on sale, marked at $20. Took it to the check out, and they charged me 14.97 for it. Not sure if this is just my store or all of them, but might be worth looking into if you have a GM near you.

Greg Geiger
    BPL Member

@ghgeiger

Locale: Appalachian Trail

Last week at the gander mountain in Knoxville, TN, I purchased a Jetboil PCS for $45. It was marked as $60 and rang up as $45. They had quite a few camping items on clearance and it was posted that most clearance items carried an additional 25% off. Some of the other items I saw that were of note included a MSR Hubba Hubba, a MH 2 person tent, some thermarests (not neoair's or prolite iirc), some kelty bags, and quite a bit more. I may head back tomorrow to see if they've put anything else on clearance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools