Topic

Cocoa mix

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Diana Vann
    BPL Member

@dianav

Locale: Wandering

Doug,

Thanks for offering to send me a sample. I finally managed to find both the Chai and Xocolatl versions of the Dagoba drinking chocolate at a specialty market. Of the two, I would have to say that I liked the Chai cocoa best. The ginger bits are a nice touch.

Greg,

The Mexican pudding a la Brittman recipe is fantastic. I made a batch and sent some of it out into the world to share (if I ate that whole batch of pudding by myself, I'd have to get out on the trail for several days to work it off. Not a bad idea, but it will have to wait for a few weeks)… Tonight I received an email request for the recipe. People couldn't believe that it had been made with tofu. It was very easy to pass along the recipe since it is video form. I used a wonderful, medium-heat chili powder blend, but I didn't use any cayenne. I also cut back the sugar syrup just slightly. Thanks for posting the recipe!

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools