Topic

What would you do with my gear?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists What would you do with my gear?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cesar Valdez

@primezombie

Locale: Scandinavia

I have another thread where my gear list transforms many times and lots of feedback and seems to have run its course.

Then I got an idea. How about this hypothetical:

You travel here to Sweden and you and I hang out. I hand over my backpack to you, the contents the same as on my gear list posted on my profile, and then soon after drop you off out in the woods early the next morning to camp overnight. I am such a nice guy, I even give you 100 SEK (about 15 USD) should you want to buy anything else. I will provide food for your trip, so you don't have to worry about that.

So what would you do? What would get left behind? What would you add? Remember, can't spend more than 100 SEK (15 USD), and you can only buy stuff that is available over here. And no you can't use any of your gear, just clothing.

This could be interesting :)

T kawa

@kitsune

sounds like a fun idea and probably useful to you also (this post however, will not be useful).

I'd drop the knife and take the ax… just for fun, though I wouldn't be very leave no trace with it…=)
    I'd use the money to buy some meat! I don't know how you hike, even just an overnighter with ramen and bullion cubes… and some water tabs.

also, realistically, I'd throw away your lipbalm, toothbrush, and maybe the socks, cuz I don't want to use your toothbrush =D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools