I have another thread where my gear list transforms many times and lots of feedback and seems to have run its course.
Then I got an idea. How about this hypothetical:
You travel here to Sweden and you and I hang out. I hand over my backpack to you, the contents the same as on my gear list posted on my profile, and then soon after drop you off out in the woods early the next morning to camp overnight. I am such a nice guy, I even give you 100 SEK (about 15 USD) should you want to buy anything else. I will provide food for your trip, so you don't have to worry about that.
So what would you do? What would get left behind? What would you add? Remember, can't spend more than 100 SEK (15 USD), and you can only buy stuff that is available over here. And no you can't use any of your gear, just clothing.
This could be interesting :)

