Topic

BPL Cocoon Clothing and UL 240 Quilt – 20%, 30%, 40%…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals BPL Cocoon Clothing and UL 240 Quilt – 20%, 30%, 40%…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Yesterday everything was 10% off.
    Today it's all 20% off.
    Tomorrow it will be 30% off.
    The next day… well, you get the idea.

Keep in mind this stuff is going fast and won't last forever. It's your gamble.

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

so if no one buys in 10 days its free?

hmmmmmmm

will sawyer

@wjsawyer

Locale: Connecticut

Nobody Buy Anything!

…until next week…

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland

I'll wait for 20 days, then receive a quilt, plus the price of the quilt! :)

Jeremy Swanson

@jswanson3

Is the hoody really sized as large as it says? A medium measures 53" in the chest?

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

From what I understand I don't even fit in the xs size. I took a tape measure around my hips…..I'm 38-inches around. So the cocoon pants are all to big for my average 5' 9"; 9 @ 160 lb athletic built body???? I typically wear a size 30 jean pant.

Am I reading that correctly?

Corey Downing
    BPL Member

@hardcorey

Locale: Denver

I too am considering some of these items but the size chart seems really strange to me. Can someone please clarify these sizes?

Greyson Howard

@greyhound

Locale: Sierra Nevada

I also have a sizing question, this time on the cocoon pants: I normally wear a 32" waist and 34" inseam pant – which size will work for me, if any? I assume I could take up some slack with the draw string waist, and could probably get away with a shorter inseam for an around-camp pant/sleeping layer, but any advice would be greatly appreciated, especially given the time-sensitive nature of the sale.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

John – get a small. I'm 5'8, 140 lb with a 28-29" actual waist and around 38" hips, and the small works for me as an outer layer over a soft shell pant.

Greyson – I think you'll want a medium.

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

Size small……….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools