Topic

Sierra Designs up to 60% off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sierra Designs up to 60% off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Unknown abc

@edude

Sierra Designs up to 60% off @ The Clymb

The Clymb is an online reseller who takes high-end gear and apparel and sells at deep discounts to community of members (free registration) for limited time frames.

I myself have already bought a Granite Gear Vapor Trail backpack an a Kelty Grand Mesa 4 person tent for very significant discounts, and can personally testify to The Clymb's excellent customer service. I have been nothing but happy in my dealings with them.

The Clymb charges only flat shipping fees between $1 and $8.

This sale ends in 3 Days, 23 Hours.

This link will take you to the website, an if you sign up using it,

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/EvanSzakacs

I'll get credit towards my next gear purchase for inviting you once you make your first purchase.

Thanks so much and I hope you all get some good gear for a sweet deal! -Evan

stephan q
    BPL Member

@khumbukat

This site has great deals and very good customer service. Shipping can be slow. Just ordered Gnar 800 down fill hoodie at 11.5 oz. for $99. Check them out.

Mark Mathis
    Spectator

@78staff

Locale: NE Florida

+1 on the shipping, everything looks to be shipping Feb 8th or after… I had thought about posting a link re the clymb before but was not too sure about the "link-for-credit" angle and how that sits with the forum rules, members, etc… I think there are supporter and detractors in the house, but just decided to avoid any controversy.

To be sure you can get good deals sometimes, you just have to be patient after the order, and put up with daily emails for crap you don't want…

Unknown abc

@edude

I don't get 'daily' emails. I get emails when a new sale starts, when I place an order, and when my order ships (and whenever I email customer service) but that's about it.

Mike Spain
    Spectator

@maspain

Locale: Georgia
    Jason G
    BPL Member

@jasong

Locale: iceberg lake

lol mike, not cool man..

Jay Bonzani
    BPL Member

@ultrabound

Locale: NE Oregon

Don't know if I will use the site but I am all for helping someone else get a good deal. Enjoy!

Jeff Brown
    BPL Member

@northshorehc

Locale: New England

Thanks Evan. I signed up using your link.

Jeff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools