Topic

up to 40% off for canadians

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals up to 40% off for canadians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

http://www.altitude-sports.com/home

altitude sports has up to 40% off certain brands such as dead bird, OR, mammut etc … and foot wear

i've bought from them personally several pieces before … for canadians it beats ordering from yankee doodle land and paying duty …

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Nice find…I'll have a browse.

John Mc
    BPL Member

@retiredjohn

Locale: PNW

Eric….I'm a Canadian living in Seattle.

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

dan … hows yr westcomb working for you? ,,, i was debating whether to get one when they were 30% off

john … cant help you there … well i can send you some maple syrup to make you homesick eh ;)

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

The Westcomb jacket is working out great so far. I've got the Cruiser LT so it's a fairly lightweight shell (16oz) with heavier nylon in high wear areas. Through 40+ days of skiing so far this season the only damage is one spot on the arm where I clipped a tree really hard (it felt like my arm was busted) and the nylon appears to have bubbled a little bit away from the membrane at the point of impact, but it's just a small area that isn't getting bigger so it's not a concern at this point.

eVent seems to be good stuff. It seems better, but not WAY better, than my previous GoreTex XCR jacket. As expected, I still get sweaty/clammy when I'm ski touring up a big slope. The difference is that I dry out faster at the top. It doesn't take that long at a low exertion level to lose the dampness, which is nice.

To give you a better idea, here's two shameless shots of this jacket:

Ski Jacket 1

Ski Jacket 2

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Bargain! I've never seen Canadians discounted more than 25-30%, eh?

Derek Kind
    BPL Member

@berethorn

Yeah, we're in high demand, usually don't get marked down, eh. ;)

Robert Cowman
    BPL Member

@rcowman

and our money is still worth something right now too..

eve though it looks a bit funny, all multicolored…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools