Topic

Backpacking Light’s BSA Leader Training in Ultralight Backpacking – Enrollment Now Open!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Backpacking Light with Scouts Backpacking Light’s BSA Leader Training in Ultralight Backpacking – Enrollment Now Open!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

I'm thrilled to be able to offer, and personally teach, this course again this year. We had a fabulous sold out course last year and we're pretty excited about the new, expanded course format in 2011! Come join us in the Bob Marshall Wilderness!

REGISTER NOW >>

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

So does the II on the shop page mean it's the second time you've done it, or does it mean there is a prerequisite?

Michael Ray
    BPL Member

@topshot

Locale: Midwest

Is anybody going this year?

Timothy Hogan
    BPL Member

@9fingers

Locale: Pacific NW

I'm going & really looking forward to it.

Cheers

Michael Ray
    BPL Member

@topshot

Locale: Midwest

I really want to since this is exactly what my U of Scouting PhD will be on this year, but no funds. I couldn't even get my council to do a "workership" sort of thing for me. Oh well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools